Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the HeygurusWebsite or application software for mobile phone handset (app) or phone (in addition to the "Website") and constitute an agreement between you and Heygurus. Heygurusreserves the right to change or modify any of these Terms and Conditions or any policy or guideline of the Site at any time, and in its sole discretion. Any change or modification will be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of its changes or modifications will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications. Therefore, you should frequently review these Terms and Conditions and any other applicable policies from time-to-time to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Site.
Heygurus("We", "us", or "our") provide services ("Service") to you ("you" or "your") through our websites and through our apps.By using the site, you agree to bind by these terms and conditions
By accessing and using the Services, you represent and warrant that: (i) you are at least 18 years old, are at least of the legally required age in the jurisdiction in which you reside, and are otherwise capable of entering into binding contracts; and (ii) you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and that you will so abide. Where you enter into this Agreement as a person as provided in this Agreement on behalf of a company or other organization, you represent and warrant that you have authority to act on behalf of that entity and to bind that entity to this Agreement. The Services are not available to anyone under 18 years of age, or to any individual whose account has been terminated.
Unless otherwise noted, this website, and all materials on this website, including text, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips and other materials, and the copyrights, trademarks, and/or other intellectual property in such materials (collectively, the "Contents"), are owned, controlled or licensed by Heygurus.
This website and the Contents are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on this website for your personal use only. No right, title, or interest in any downloaded Content is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or exploit in any way any of the Contents of this website.
In order to use most aspects of the Services, you must register for and maintain an active user Services account ("Account"). You must be at least 18 years of age, or the age of legal majority in your jurisdiction (if different than 18), to obtain an Account. Account registration requires you to submit to Heyguruscertain personal information, such as your name, email address, address, and/or mobile phone number;you agree to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date information in your Account. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your Account, and you agree to maintain the security and secrecy of your Account username and password at all times. Heygurusis not liable for any loss that you may suffer through the use of your password by others. You shall notify Heygurusimmediately of any unauthorized use of your account or of any other breach of security known to you with respect to Heygurus.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property of Heygurussuch as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other automatic intellectual property rights derived from the aesthetics or functionality of the Website remain the property of Heygurus. By using the Website, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of www.heygurus.com and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the Website.
Cancellation and Termination
- (i)You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can cancel your account at any time through the Account Settings screen.
- (ii)All of your information will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. If you want to preserve your information, you must export your information before canceling your account. Your information cannot be recovered once your account is canceled.
- (iii)Any abuse of the Service will lead to termination of your account. We reserve the right to decide what is considered abuse of the Service. If your account is terminated, your rights to use the Service will cease immediately. Termination is without prejudice to all other remedies available to us by law or under these Terms.
- (iv)All provisions of these Terms of Service relating to disclaimers of warranties, limitation of liability and remedies and damages shall survive termination.
The Website may provide features that allow you to upload content, images, pictures, files or other materials (collectively the "Submissions") to the Website. When using any of the features of the Website which allow you to upload Submissions, it is a condition of your use of the Website that you observe the rules of etiquette and that you do not:
- (i)restrict or inhibit any other User from using and enjoying the Website, interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper workings of the Website, or do anything which in the sole discretion of Heygurus,imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website infrastructure.
- (ii)) post or transmit any unlawful, false, misleading, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind.
- (iii)post or transmit any email addresses, images, content, software or other material, which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by any intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, copyright, patent, trade secret, trademark or other proprietary rights, without permission from the owner or rights holder.
- (iv)harvest or otherwise collect or store any information (including personally identifiable information) about other users of the Website, including e-mail addresses, without the express consent of such users.
- (v)for the purpose of misleading others, create a false identity of the sender or the origin of a message, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the Website.
- (vi)post or transmit any Submission that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, could be harmful to minors, harasses or advocates harassment of another person, provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or provides instructional information about illegal activities.
- (vii)post or transmit any Submission which contains any form of destructive software such as a virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, bot, or any other harmful components or any other computer file, program or code, designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or provides for or creates any of the foregoing.
- (viii)post or transmit junk mail, chain letters, unsolicited mass mailing or spam; or
- (i)use, reproduce, store, adapt, translate, modify, create derivative works from, transmit, distribute, publicly perform or display such Submissions in relation to the Services; and
- (ii)to sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights.In addition to the grant of the above license, you hereby
- (i)agree to waive all moral rights in and to any Submission.
- (ii)acknowledge and agree that Heygurusis not responsible for any loss, damage, or corruption that may occur to your Submissions; and.
- (iii)acknowledge and agree that any Submissions you provide for display on the Website will be considered non-confidential.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED BY HEYGURUS,ITS AFFILIATES ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. HEYGURUSAND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RESPONSBILITY.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, HEYGURUSAND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HEYGURUSAND ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE; INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE; THEIR SERVERS; OR E-MAIL SENT FROM HEYGURUSARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. HEYGURUSAND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE.
Links to Third Party Websites
The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
These terms and conditions, together with our privacy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
Any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Egypt without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Cairo, Egypt in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
Comments or Questions
If you have any questions, comments or concerns arising from the website, or any other relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or the way in which we are handling your personal information please contact us at:email@example.com.